Monday, September 11, 2006

Quiet day today


This is Taylor with Isobel in the hospital. I love this picture. :)

Not done much today, just cleaning really. The house is being valued by the Council on Wednesday, for us to buy it off them, so I've got loads to do. I feel ill tonight too, like I have Sinusitus coming. Great.
I made my Plum Jam today, it's delicious. I had some on toast earlier, it's really sweet. It's 10.45pm and I still have to do the ironing yet. I really can't be arsed.

I watched a montage on Youtube today that someone had put together for 9/11. It was pretty gross. It wasn't tastefully done at all9which some of the clips on there were), and had close-ups of people falling. Now, I've seen it all before. I watched it all over and over again the day it happened 5 years ago. I didn't really need to see it again, thanks. Pass the eye-bleach.

Rest in peace all those that died that day. :(

No comments: