Monday, March 12, 2007

I'm getting old

I can feel it. I'm turning into a middle aged woman.

Do you know what I did today?

I got up, got the little 'uns ready, and walked to my nearest garden centre. It was 30 minutes away. Am I insane? I got loads of plants though, and only spent a few quid. The rock garden, for now, is finished. I can do no more until pay day.

Here are the ever so boring pictures, not boring to me obviously, or I wouldn't have taken them. :)




Pete has an interview for the Oxford job, which means we are halfway there. We're going to Oxford for the day on Saturday so he can do a mystery shop on the store and have a look around. Me and the boys are just going to have a wander around the shops and get a feel for the place.

Pete's Dad was rushed back into hospital at the weekend with severe pain in his lungs, which they think is a clot. He's stable, so hopefully he'll be OK. I'm just glad they noticed and rushed him back in. He got sent home way to early in my opinion, he hadn't recovered that well and they were turfing him out. That's the NHS for you I suppose. I've never had a problem with them, but they aren't known for taking their time emptying out the beds.

No comments: