Monday, July 02, 2007

Stressed

I finally got my hair cut for the holiday, it hadn't been done for a year. I've had about 5 or 6 inches cut off, it's gone from being at my waist to being at my bra strap. It feels so light now, I've had a headache all week and my heavy hair hasn't helped.


My kids are driving me potty, there might actually be a murder in this house if they don't sort themselves out. I don't know if they are overexcited about the holiday or what, but I don't know what else to do to make them behave. They won't be going anywhere if they don't stop it. Ryan has had a bad attitude for weeks now, he's just missed out on three weeks pocket money, I don't think it'll be long before he is on a ban again. Taylor keeps doing stupid things that he's been told a million times not to do, and I'm starting to lose my temper with him. Seriously. Yesterday, he wandered off out of the school gates looking for me. He did it a week ago and got in trouble for it, so you'd think he would've learnt? Then he got in trouble this morning for lying. He thought it would be a good idea to open the bleach and try and clean the bathroom with my kitchen dishcloth, then not tell the truth when I asked him about it. I was about to mop up a spill on the living room carpet with it, which would've bleached it, and he would've been a dead man. He told the truth eventually, after me really losing it with him. I am shouting at him every day at the moment. He tried to wear dirty underwear to school again today, everyday I have to check on him, it is infuriating. Isobel has to be asked nicely twice to do anything at the moment, then bellowed at a third time. I can cope with this as it's her age, a normal toddler thing to do, but when I've got the other two morons stressing me out, I have no patience with her either.

It's a year since my Nan died this week. We don't have a firm date of death, so it's difficult for us to know what day to have as an anniversary. Monday was the last day we saw her alive, but we found her on the Thursday morning. I'll be going to the cemetary on Friday morning, I've booked the day off work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope the weather cheers up by Friday for you. The first year IS the worst, believe me. I spent the anniversary of my mum going in to hospital having had a massive stroke having lunch with the man who has become my Main Man and the anniversary of her death some two weeks later smooching with him on his sofa. I am my mother's daughter, that's for sure.