Wednesday, April 25, 2007

What have I been up to...

...well, it's been a busy week but not much has happened. I've had all the mortgage paperwork to organise, plus we've had to sort out all our legal documents for the wedding. I've made another tiara, which I'm selling on Ebay. I don't really want it to go so it has a high reserve, it's more to see what kind of interest there is in it. It's amethyst rather than green, I though it was a more 'normal' colour, and therefore more likely to sell. I'd rather sell them through a bridal shop or at fairs than on Ebay.

We had the decks out over the weekend, which was great as we don't get to go on them much now with three kids. Here's a picture of me on the wheels of steel..heehehe!


The vegetable garden is growing and sprouting nicely. As ever I'm terrified and have no idea what I'm doing.

Here are my onions taking over the world


My weedy little rocket seedlings, hanging on for grim death


My sweetcorn, the healthiest looking thing out there


These are my potato plants Little, Large and Tiny. I have no idea why they have done that. It's not positioning, as they've been moved around the garden to get different light levels. I must just have a dud seed potato in there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Plants are looking great - as are you!

Laney said...

Why thank you!:)