Friday, April 20, 2007

3 months, 2 weeks and 5 days

That's how long we have until our wedding! I can't cope.

I've been doing lots of organising tonight, so I'm all excited now. I tend not to think about it on a day to day basis, it's only when I'm working on stuff like the tiara or the invites that my mind wanders. We have so much to do, and we took the easy option. Imagine if we'd had a wedding here in the UK? It would've been so much work. We'd originally planned a big country house wedding and reception. I'm so glad now that we didn't, this is going to be awesome!

I still have to;

Make invites for reception and mail out
Organise vaccinations
Get Isobel's passport
Buy bridesmaid and pageboy outfits
Get my hair cut, coloured(first time ever in a salon, what luxury!) and my nails done
Buy rings

I've just been looking at the hotel. It looks so nice, I want to be there now.







I can't wait. We've had to work bloody hard to be able to afford this, I feel like we've been waiting forever as we've been engaged for 5 years now. I haven't had a holiday for 6 years, so I feel like I'm going to explode with excitement! I'm not looking forward to a 9 hour flight with a toddler though. Yikes!

No comments: