Thursday, February 08, 2007

Happy 8th Birthday Taylor


I was up at the crack of dawn as the snow woke me up. I always wake up just before it thunders or snows, it must be the pressure change. This picture shows what Isobel thought of it in her sleepy state this morning!
Taylor opened his cards and presents this morning. We got him 3 new games for his DS, Cars, Nintendogs and Zoo Tycoon. They should keep him busy for a few months. We decided to keep both the boys home, as when we checked the school closures they hadn’t announced it yet, but it was coming down so heavy we didn’t think it was worth it. I’ve heard now that they are closed so it was a good choice. I’ve never seen the boys get dressed so fast. We all went out and had a snowball fight before I came to work. I’m gutted, as it’s the first time Isobel has played in the snow, and my digital camera is broken. I’m lost without it. My Mum is over tonight for his birthday, and I won’t be able to take any pictures of that either.

No comments: