Saturday, January 06, 2007

Not much going on



As a surprise, Pete booked tickets for today's FA Cup match at Portsmouth. We thought it'd be a nice treat for Ryan's birthday. They had no idea. Pete got them both up at 8.30am and said 'Right, get dressed, we going to the football'. Both boys looked at each other and went 'Huh?'. I've never seen them so excited! They are playing Wigan, it kicked off 45 minutes ago and it looks like being 0-0 so far. I hope they win. They're also going to the Pompey shop to buy kits afterwards.

I went back to work on Thursday, which sucks after a fortnight off, but the two days went quickly. I have a trip to the Sandown Craft Exhibition next Thursday, which I did last year and swore I'd never do it again. I love crafty stuff, I paint and make cards, and this place is hell unless you have at least £50 to spend. I'll have exactly a fiver. Boo!!!

I took these pictures of Isobel with wet curls today, just after her bath.

No comments: