Tuesday, January 23, 2007

All grown up

I just dropped Isobel off at pre school for the first time. She's been going on and on about it for days now, she was so excited. Pete came home for lunch early so he could come with us, he's being really soppy about his little girl growing up. Bless!

She went in, hung up her coat, said hello to her keyworker Chris, and Pete took her in while I paid. When I went in she was sat at a table playing with blocks, when we said goodbye she just went 'Ok, bye'. No fuss at all, just the same as Taylor on his first day. I hope she's enjoying herself. I'm leaving to get her in 35 minutes, so I'm sure I'll hear all about it.




Yesterday, Sam & Harvey came over to see us. We had a good chat, all the kids had fun, and Harvey cried when they left as he wanted to stay. Isobel kept asking where James was(Harvey's Dad) as he came over last week. I think she was a bit confused.

Taylor was off school yesterday with a sickness bug, and now Ryan is off today with the Sinusitis that I had last week, so all in all we are a sickly house at the moment. I spent the night downstairs with Taylor while he was being sick the other night, so I'm still trying to catch up with the sleep I lost.

Lastly, here is a random photo of Taylor the Toothless Wonder:

No comments: