Sunday, January 21, 2007

Digging


I've been working hard in the garden with Isobel this morning, getting the raised bed in place then filling it. I've measured the depth of the bed and it is about 12 inches, so that should be plenty deep enough. I also started chitting my potatoes last night. They're on top of the wardrobe in an open egg box, in our room. It's the only room with no heating, and we have no shed either.

Here is the finished bed. I want it to be full of seedlings NOW! I'm so impatient.




Ryan's football team won their game this morning, so his team are still top of their league. They should be getting promoted as Champions in a few more games. I think they only have two left. I might go and make some cards this afternoon, I'm feeling a bit restless but don't know what to do with myself. It's such a lovely day, seems a shame to be stuck indoors.

No comments: