Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Let it snow

Well, it's a good job I didn't plant out any of my potatoes, onions or seeds yet, as we woke up to this today;

I love snow, shame it didn't last for long. It was gone before lunch.

Isobel enjoyed her day at pre school. Apparently she got a bit wobbly halfway through, probably through tiredness, and the bottom lip came out a few times. That evening, she was exhausted. She threw a massive tantrum because I dared to take her tights off, then threw herself to the ground and headbutted the floor. The little pickle!

I have decided to make my tiara for the wedding. I know I can do it, I've made them before, and I know what I want and where to get the materials from, so why shouldn't I? I can't wait to start, I'm just pricing up the beads and crystals now.

1 comment:

Lara said...

let me know if you want to use mine as a model, I have it handy still in it's box...