Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Sad :*0(

I had a call from Martin earlier to let me know that Lisa had passed away. He was really upset, which upset me more. Here is my original post on the subject if you have no idea what I'm talking about. I got a text from her sister Clare about ten minutes later, so called her right away. She was ok, fine in fact. She's in shock, but she is expecting it to hit her at some point. Clare got to spend time with her before she died, but it was her partner and little girl that were with her when it actually happened. It wasn't a nice death at all, but I won't say any more than that as I know Martin is reading this and it'll make him sad. Hi Martin! *waves*

I just can't beleive she has gone. What a massive hole she has left. I can't go to the funeral as it's on Monday and I have Jake, so I'm sending some flowers from us all. I called my Mum and the whole street where we all grew up is sending some too.

No comments: