Monday, November 13, 2006

So tired

I'm exhausted today, and am finding it very hard to get motivated. I was up at 7 this morning not only getting the kids ready but doing extra housework. There is so much to be done and I never have the time, and no one else can see it. I spent all day yesterday following people around the house shutting doors, closing the freezer, turning off taps, putting shoes under the stairs, turning off lights and putting crisp packets in the bin. How hard can it be for these people to do these things themselves? I got Isobel ready to go to baby group this morning, then she threw a tantrum about some sweets she wanted and didn't get, which morphed into a tantrum about having her nappy back on(she actually used the potty twice this morning), which then morphed into a tantrum about wanting to wear my makeup. Pete had the pushchair in the car so she would've had to walk to baby group, so I made the wise choice to just put her to bed, where she gladly went. She loves her sleep, that girl.

I do hope I'm not getting depression again. I feel OK, honestly, but I'm just so tired. When I do get depression one of my first symptoms is this heavy tiredness. I actually sometimes find it hard to get up off the chair as my legs hurt so much. I do sometimes worry that I have some kind of fatigue problem. Surely this can't be right? I've had 8 hours sleep.

No comments: