Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Top ten party playlist

Dan posted his list over on his blog, 0ddness, so here I am. :)
I'm into very different types of music, so there would be two different lists. There is an MP3 player list, and a house party list.

House party list(which unless you're into House or D&B you'll have never heard of!):

So Damn Beautiful - Polaroid
Up in flames - Satoshi Tomiie
Welcome to the Factory - Angel Moraes
Born Slippy - Underworld
Voodoo People - The Prodigy
Inner City Life - Goldie
Unfinished Sympathy - Massive Attack
Valley of the Shadows -Origin Unknown
Aphrodite - Paris & Sharp
Dreaming - BT


MP3 list:

U2 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
REM -Everybody Hurts
Bjork - Isobel
Sneaker Pimps - Spin Spin Sugar
Blur - End of a Century
Chris Isaac - Wicked Game
Coldplay - Clocks
Morcheeba - The Sea
No Doubt - Just a Girl
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Breaking the Girl

Well, how different are they? I must be weird. I don't like listening to dance music unless I'm actually dancing.

3 comments:

Lara said...

You say Voodoo People, but I'm reckoning now you've heard it it'd be the Pendulum Remix that we heard @ the Fridge on my Hen night...

Go on, tell me I'm wrong!

Lara said...

Ooh, that remionds me, I've got a nice little remix of Coldplay's Clocks that you might like too!

Laney said...

That remix of Voodoo People was pretty good, but I love the original too. I imported it from Germany when it was released on CD years ago as it was like golddust, then some arsehole stole it!