Monday, October 02, 2006

I'm not sleeping very well at all. I've been going to bed at 3am for the past week. It sucks. I think I've screwed with my body clock or something, as I'm not overly stressed about anything. Jake was an angel at Lara's last night. He woke up at about 9.30pm, but I didn't go up to him and he settled himself after about 5 minutes. Good lad! When I got home, at about midnight, I was ironing and could hear someone walking up and down the bloody hallway again. I listened for a minute, then thought 'Stuff it, I'm going to have a look!'. When I got up there, there was nothing, and everyone was asleep. We've not had a problem in this house for years, so I'm dying to get to the bottom of it.

I think Isobel may be a closet Trekkie. It's just started on Sky One and she is engrossed. She just keeps saying 'spaceship' over and over again. Taylor has driven me mad already today as he's wet the bed for the last 4 nights. He hasn't done it for weeks and weeks, and now he's being lazy again. I told him that he can change his bed and wash his sheets from now on. I've had enough. Seven years I've been mopping up his piss, I am done with it. He NEVER wets the bed round other peoples houses, it's just pure laziness. The major problem with it is the winter is coming and I can't get his sheets, duvet and pillows dry every single day. He'll have to start sleeping on a bare bed like a prisoner. I was so pleased when I thought he'd grown out of it, I really don't want to go down the medical intervention route. Bugger.

4 comments:

Dan said...

For what it's worth, my friend ruth has a psychic come to her place every now and then as she has various guests in her house.

if you like i can get you a number?

Lara said...

tell you what, I wouldn't mind it myself... does she charge?

Laney said...

I'd love that, but Pete is of the opinion that if you think about 'them' you encourage them. He's probably right, but I LIKE to encourage them, he doesn't! Maybe I could sneak the psychic in when he's at work. *snigger*

Dan said...

I will get you the info in the morning :)