Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year

I haven't had a chance to get on here for days, so this could be a long one(or lots of smaller ones). Happy New Year to everyone, here's to a good 2008. Last year was a weird one for us, some good, some bad. I hope we have a good time for the majority of 2008.

I took the kids over to the park on their bikes at the weekend. Isobel is really speedy on hers now, I have to run to keep up with her. I am loving the new camera, even if it is bloody huge, and I have to try and keep it hidden. I'm a bit worried I'll get mugged for it.









After a very stressful week of Ryan talking to everyone with an attitude problem and being really mean to Taylor, and me getting annoyed with Ryan because of it, I remembered that his Mum had phoned for a row the week before Christmas, as she does every year(it's getting boring now, third year in a row). He always does this when she upsets him, lashes out at us, so we sat down and talked about it and everything is much better now. He doesn't even realise he's doing it, poor lad. He wants us to change our phone number, which we'll have to think about, I guess.

It was his 14th Birthday on New Years Eve, almost the worst day for your birthday to fall on, except for Christmas. We all went out for lunch as a treat, and he had a few little bits to open. His bike won't arrive for a week or so, it's coming from a cooperative all the way in Edinburgh, but it's the one he wants and the only place that stocks it, so he doesn't mind waiting.

No comments: