Saturday, January 12, 2008

Nosey Meme

I've just stolen this from Dan
as I haven't done one for a while, and I'm bored. Anyone who fancies it, consider yourself tagged!

Nosey Meme

- Do you talk in your sleep?
So I've been told.

- Whats your favorite colour jelly?
Anything that looks like it might be berry flavour.

- Whats the song that's getting on your nerves right now?
I can't think...

- Current Crush?
Well, there's my husband...

- Whats your favourite colour?
Any shade of green. It makes me feel happy.

- Window or aisle seat?
I like to see what's going on, so window.

- Ever met anyone famous?
Not really, not anyone that the big wide world would consider famous anyway.

- Do you feel you've had a truly successful life?
Yes, I am happy. I would love that little house in the country with enough room for some chickens and a horse, but that will come with time.

- Do you Twirl or Cut your spaghetti?
I just slurp!

- Dr Phil or Oprah Winfrey?
Chat shows? No chance!

- Basketball or Football?
Football, I guess. I seem to spend my whole life standing in the rain watching it.

- How long do your showers last?
Our shower broke over a year ago, so it's baths here unfortunately.

- Do you know how to drive a car?
I can drive, I've just never bothered to pass my test.

- Are you Self-conscious?
No, I have this built in ability to ignore any feelings of nerves or shyness, and just blunder my way through situations. I don't tend to think about myself and how others view me.

- Have you ever given money to a bum?
Yeah, though I prefer to buy them a sandwich and a coffee.

- Where do you wish you were?
Back in Jamaica.

- Have you ever ridden in an Ambulance?
No.

- Can you Tango?
No!

- Last gift you received?
My camera.

- Last sport you played?
No idea. Tiddlywinks?

- Things you spend money on?
Money? What's that?

- Favourite fast food restaurant?
Subway, if I absolutely have to have fast food.

- Most hated food?
Rollmop Herrings. Ugh.

- Can you sing?
Well, I used to sing in a band, and have got up on stage and sung solos for a charity show put on by my work, so kind of, yes.

- Last person you called?
My work colleagues, just to say hi as I've missed them this week.

- Whats your least favourite chore?
Ironing.

- Favourite drink?
Champagne!

- Are you a Vegetarian?
Kind of, I only eat fish.

- Do you believe in Heaven?
Kind of. I believe in a higher plane, where we go when we are finished here.

- Do you miss someone?
Yes. Lots.

- Have you ever come close to dying?
No.

- Are you eating?
No, it's 12.30am.

- Do you eat the stems off broccoli?
Yes.

- Do you wear makeup?
Always.

- Whats your worst fear?
Oh god, how can I even answer that. Too many, mostly involving my kids.

- Would you ever have plastic surgery?
Yes, not now, but maybe one day.

- What do you wear to bed?
Nothing at all.

- Have you ever done anything illegal?
Hmmmm...what do you think?

- Do you ever want to get married?
Just did.

- What kind of trainers do you usually wear?
Converse.

- Future childs names?
Probably Bryony or Cora for a girl, Dominic or Ciaran for a boy.

- Do you snore?
Umm, yes.

- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Egypt.

- Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Only my husband.

- If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
Buy my dream derelict house, and start renovations.

- Gold or Silver?
Silver.

- Hamburger or hotdog?
Neither!

- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Seafood pasta.

- What was the last thing you touched?
Wouldn't you like to know?

- Where did you eat last?
On the sofa.

- When was the last time you cried?
A few days ago.

- Do you read other peoples blogs?
Loads!

No comments: