Saturday, December 09, 2006

Feeling sad today

I've been thinking about Lisa quite a bit today, fighting back the tears lots. I cried watching the X Factor earlier, when Leona sung Somewhere Over The Rainbow. I texted Clare to ask how she was holding up earlier and her message made me cry. She said it was the worst day of her life, and seeing her brother carrying Lisa in the coffin made it finally hit home. There was so many flowers they didn't know what to do with them. I keep hearing Lisa's laugh and seeing her smile in my head. I wish I could have been there to say goodbye.

Taylor went out with his Dad for the day today. Michael took him to football training and then round to visit family. I took these pictures when they got back here so that Taylor could have them on his wall in his room. How alike are they? They even sound the same. Freaky!




No comments: