Monday, June 11, 2007

Head full of clouds


I haven't got much to say today, my head feels like it's full of fluffy clouds and not much else. We went out on Friday night, stayed up far too late, and now I'm suffering and feel like I need to just give up the fight. Blah. I should feel more human by tomorrow.
I don't know how I managed it after the heavy night, but I went shopping on Sunday and got the rest of our holiday clothes. I bought our luggage too, so now we can start packing! We have 56 days to go, I can't wait. In 56 days I'll be looking at this;

I still have far too much to organise though. This week I must get Isobel's passport, stamps for the invites and contact the DJ.

Some more of my wild flowers are in bloom today, I'm so pleased with them. I planted some at the cemetery too so I need to nip up there to see if they've survived the heat we had in April.





Also, my Dwarf French Beans are flowering, now what do I do? I never intended to grow beans, to be honest they scare me. They were on offer in the garden centre, 12 plants for £2.99, so I thought I'd give them a go. Do they need feeding with anything? How long do the beans take? Help!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, haven't a clue with beans ... Stake them certainly as I'm pretty sure they get really tall.

Laney said...

I don't even know what to do with the bloody things once they're harvested. I'm the only one in the house that likes them. I'm going to be eating a lot of beans. :)