Wednesday, May 30, 2007

One of those days



Today started off well, my paper and card arrived for the invitations. I tried a few different ideas for the invites and finally settled on one, it looks lovely. I'm just waiting for another package of cream paper for the inserts, then I can make them.
But, we've had trouble with the house sale today. It looks like our house is an unmortgageable property due to proposed demolition which a)hasn't even been approved yet, and b)has no funding. Pete is on the Steering Group for the estate and we know that it might not even go ahead. We are not happy. The Council may have to legally move us to an alternative property and let us buy that. If not, after Christmas we are walking away and renting elsewhere. I'm not staying here if we can't buy it. We were relying on the extra mortgage money to help us buy a new car and pay for the spending money for the wedding, so now of course we are in big trouble. We've had to cut back on everything on the list today, any hen/stag celebrations are cancelled and we are reduced to buying £30 wedding rings. Oh well. I'm not bothered but Pete is annoyed. We never have any luck. At least I won't have to worry about putting in a new kitchen now, I was dreading it!

Taylor posing:


Isobel munching:


My daughter playing with boys toys, we don't gender specify here..hehehe!

No comments: