Sunday, July 30, 2006

Sunsets and Tomatoes

I forgot to mention that I bought my wedding dress last Saturday. The one that I originally tried on and posted pictures of(I'll have to post another picture now). I popped into the shop to see if they'd put it in the sale and they had, half price! I was so lucky as it was the last one in my size too.
I have been munching on my tomatoes for a few days now, they are so sweet and juicy! We have hundreds of them still ripening, and it's only Taylor and I that like them.


I took this photo outside our house a few weeks back. The colours were unbelievable, this doesn't do it justice really.

Ryan has been really good this week since we had 'words'. I am absolutely certain that this is all because his Mum has washed her hands of him. She hadn't called him for weeks and weeks, and she phoned yesterday for about 2 minutes. What an ignorant bitch. I think it's upsetting him and he's taking it out on me. I'm just not his Mum, never will be, and she doesn't want to know. However, he's nearly 13 and is old enough to be responsible for his own actions. If he splits this family up with his negativity and bitterness he'll have to go back there, and I just hope he realises how serious this is.

We've put in a mortgage application to buy our council house. It's the best thing we can do to get on the property ladder. Our estate is getting knocked down in the next 10-15 years, and we don't want to wait that long to get moved. The plan is to buy this place with our Council discount, put in a new kitchen then rent it out. Then we'll either buy or rent somewhere a little bigger while we wait for the bulldozers on the estate to get to us. When they knock us down we'll get the market value plus 10% AND a cash bonus and moving fees. We also get an option to use the equity to buy one of the new houses they're building. Exciting stuff!




No comments: