Wednesday, July 26, 2006




I love Isobel's face in this photo. She was visiting family in Portsmouth with Daddy while I was stuck at work. I guess she's looking up at a helicopter or something.

Well, we're still here and in one piece(just). To be honest, there is not much chance of me and Pete splitting up. Ryan will have to go before we ever let that happen. Taylor has been staying with friends since Sunday across the road, and he told me yesterday that he likes it better there because Ryan isn't there. That isn't something you want to hear from one of your children. He came home tonight and said he wants me and him to go and live at the other house. It made me really sad.

We had Jane, Jay and their two girls Jacey and Emma over for an impromptu BBQ today. Ryan cried this morning so Jane had a chat with him and he said he doesn't think he's done anything wrong, but he doesn't want to go back to his Mums. If he doesn't see what he's doing, then there is no hope really is there. He's tormented Taylor so much that he doesn't even want to be in the same house, and he's spoken to me like I'm his slave for the last 6 months. I have zero respect for him, and he'll just have to earn that back. He is not taking responsibility for any of this, and at nearly 13 years old he's old enough to know better. He said 'I know I have an attitude, but it's my age'. Jane just told him that was a cop out and a poor excuse.

We desperately need a storm here. One passed by earlier and we all watched it, but it never really kicked off. Isobel loved it. She kept saying 'Rainclouds', 'It's coming' and 'Noisy thunder'. I've not taught her rainclouds, so she's picked it up from somewhere. She's stringing four or five words together now into sentences, and you can have a proper conversation with her. Clever Girl!

Pete has gone to watch Southend play Portsmouth in a friendly match tonight with Alan next door and Jay. They've taken all the kids(not Isobel obviously), so I hope they've had fun.

No comments: