Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Family wars...

Well, it looks like we are going to have to send him back to live with his bitch of a mother. His negativity has finally got to us all. My son hates him and is suffering, which in turn makes me not like Ryan very much. He picks on my son and is jealous ALL THE TIME. Taylor has been staying with a friend over the road for a few nights(it's the first time he's stayed with friends), and Ryan is so jealous, even though he stays with his friends loads. He is moaning that I'm mean to him, but he doesn't ever say anything nice to anyone. Pete has had enough and is threatening to walk out. In our six years together we've NEVER not got on like this. It's Ryan that is causing all the problems. I've said to Pete that I'll just keep my mouth shut and ignore him when he has an attitude problem, I can't see any other solution.

It's just constant 'Where are my clothes, where are my shoes, where is my dinner, why haven't you done this, I can't find it, are you sure you've done it?' all said with an attitude, so I snap back. I'm sick to death of it, and might leave myself!

We sat up last night talking through our stance on it as we always present a united front with the kids. I then had a friend come over today and she witnessed the way he speaks to me as soon as he gets in from school. She confirmed to Pete what happened when he got home. Than we sat down with Ryan this afternoon and told him why we were so upset with his constant bad attitude, and how he was ruining my sons life. We basically laid all our cards on the table and said that he'd had his last chance. Any more of the attitude and he goes back to his Mums. He has 4 weeks before we review the situation.

I'm hoping we've scared him, but if not Pete and I have agreed that I should leave for a few days with Taylor and Isobel to shock him some more. I'm hoping it won't come to that though.

No comments: