Tuesday, December 02, 2008

December


I love Christmas. I think it's the preparation rather than the actual day itself. It's always a bit of an anticlimax at the end of a hard days cooking and tidying. I love the decorating, the planning and buying of presents, the food preparation, wrapping gifts...it's all good fun.

I had a complete nightmare trying to get my essay done on time, the cutoff was November 20th, and I was so behind with my reading that I couldn't answer the question. I was also really ill with sinusitis. I asked for an extension, and my tutor never even bothered to reply to my emails until two days after the cut off date! I ended up staying up late and writing it, and got it in on time anyway, so politely told her to poke her extension. I got my mark back and got 75%, so I'm dead happy with that as I thought I'd done really badly. I got 100% on an online test on graph reading too. I have until 5th January until my next one is due to catch up, so lots of studying to do over the holidays. I only have 6 days left in work until we shutdown, I can't wait.

No comments: