Saturday, May 01, 2010

Where is it?

I have lost my gym mojo. Has anyone seen it?

I've been so good, going three times a week for about 11 weeks, but I had some kind of virus thingy where any physical effort was impossible, and now I can't be bothered to go back. :( I've had a stressful week with coursework and an essay cut-off date too, which hasn't helped. I only have one more essay to go. Yes, one more. I can handle the exam fine, I love revising and don't mind a bit of pressure, but I hate my tutor and the essay writing part. Can't wait to get it all finished for the summer now.

I've had my start date through for the new job, the 7th of June. I'm doing a training course for a week, then they'll be letting me loose on the public. I am so excited, but crapping myself at the same time. What if I'm not any good at it? Still can't believe I've got the job that I wanted.

I've moved Kit in with Isobel tonight, so Taylor is now where Kit was, in the box room, so he has his own space again. He's in hogs heaven. Bless him, he's been so patient waiting for his room back.

2 comments:

Anavar said...

I'm missing my gym mojo too! Maybe they run out together! ;) Nice blog you have!

Laney said...

Thanks! My Mojo is still missing. I think it's on hoiday somewhere.