Thursday, January 01, 2009

Goodbye 2008


Another year over. I hope 2009 is a positive year for everyone, with good luck and good health.

We had a lovely time last night with some friends and the boys, my Mum had Isobel, and I've woken up in a really happy mood this morning. It feels like a good year.

We lazed around in bed until 3pm today, and my hips were killing me from being horizontal too long, my fat belly weighing me down. It actually was a relief to get up. I'm starting to look like a weeble now. I've started to feel really bonded with the baby now, when he moves I get that rush of love and feel all warm. I like looking at his scan pictures too, we can't wait to see what he looks like. I think I'm very lucky to feel that connected to my babies during pregnancy. Only ten weeks to go now until he is here, not that he'll be on time. I'm starting to pack his little clothes in my hospital bag now, having washed and ironed them all yesterday.

No comments: