Monday, May 12, 2008

Sunshine

Well, we have no kittens yet, but I'm pretty sure they are imminent as she is HUGE. She looks like a big fat sausage. I thought I felt something wiggle in there the other day, but apart from that we are just guessing she is pregnant by the size of her. It's that, or she's eaten too many pies. She is spending a lot of time lazing about in the sunshine.

We drove to Latchingdon to see the house, sadly I was too late and it's gone. They are building a bloody great footballers style mansion. It was the garden I wanted to see really, which has been flattened too. I'll have top ask Pauline if she has any photos.

All that was left was the old double garage. My Dad renovated his boat in there. I guess they'll knock that down too. :(
If the fences hadn't have been locked I would've been in there looking at the garden.


This week we've spent a lot of time outside and the garden is coming along nicely. I'll take some pictures today when everything is finished for the week. Ryan did his year 9 SAT tests last week, which went by pretty uneventfully with no stress, which is what I wanted. He can be a bit of a worrier, and getting yourself in a state needlessly before a test is not the best way to pass it, so I'm glad he stayed calm. Now we just have to wait and see how he did.

2 comments:

MrB said...

Hey, I found your blog through Dan.

You have a great site and it's awesome to read a blog from someone local! (I live in Westcliff).

I look forward to your future posts.

Matt

Laney said...

Hi Matt! *waves* It's always nice to have new blog friends, especially local ones. Welcome. :)