Monday, April 17, 2006


We've had a busy Easter weekend, too much chocolate(and too much alcohol for the adults!). We went to a party on Friday night round at a friends house, the boys came too as they have children the same age. The photo is of me and my friend Leigh at the party. Then on Saturday all the men got together at the travel agents and booked our wedding. We are taking the three kids and my Mum, and we also have the two couples coming (one with their children). We are going to Jamaica in August 2007, we can't wait. The kids are really excited!
The children have stuffed themselves with eggs. We are about to go and mow the garden, then tomorrow I'm going shopping for some new clothes. Nothing exciting, just a few essentials. Ryan needs new pants and socks(he'll only wear Next and Nike, he has expensive tastes!), Taylor needs shorts and new school shirts, and Isobel needs either trainers or flat ballet style shoes for the summer. It's getting too warm for her boots now. I'm getting myself a dress too, as I'm off to Ladies Day at Newmarket in July(My boss is paying), and have two weddings in June.

Well, I'd best go and get the lawnmower out then.

No comments: