Wednesday, April 05, 2006



The picture is of Isobel listening to Taylor's MP3 player yesterday. I think she was listening to Franz Ferdinand.

Well, it's the school holidays here and it's been marvellous. The boys go out to play every day at 10am, and apart from a few pitstops for the loo and their food I don't see them again until 6pm. We are going for a walk this afternoon to pick some daffodils, but that's about it. I'm back to work tomorrow, and I'm looking forward to it as always. I love getting away from the house for a few hours.

Our new Guinea Pigs Elvis & Fergal go outide now that the weather has warmed up. I'm still bringing them in at night though as the temperature really drops. Isobel likes to help me feed them in the morning. She asks them if they're alright. I wonder if she thinks they can answer back!

I played iSketch with the boys for about two hours this morning, it's very addictive.

Gosh, what a boring entry!

No comments: