Monday, March 27, 2006



Sorry it's been so long, it's been a busy week.

I took a coach on a day trip out with my work on Friday to Camden Lock Market. I took my Mum with me and we had fun buying lots of crafty bits. I spent the money I made from my new business venture (handmade cards). One of the men got lost and made us 30 minutes late leaving London, some of the ladies on the coach were fuming at him.

Mothers day was a nightmare! I don't make a big fuss over Mothers Day anyway, but Taylors school encourage the kids to make a fuss. He'd planned this big special day for me. He was going to make me breakfast and lunch, and had even made a menu. Bless him, he was so excited. Anyway, 5am Sunday morning he started throwing up and he did nothing but puke and sleep all day. I felt more gutted for him than me as he was really looking forward to looking after me. My Mum came over for a Sunday Roast, which was cool as she always washes up for me. I hate washing up after cooking a roast. Taylor has been off school today too, but should be ok to go in tomorrow.

Both Pete and Ryan's football teams won their games on Sunday, for a change, so that was cool. I'm taking Isobel to a play centre tomorrow as she missed toddler group today, then we have a friend coming over for tea. I haven't seen my friend Laura since August really, when we all went to the V music festival, so it'll be nice to catch up.

No comments: