Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Change

It's a big week for us this week. Change is afoot(hopefully).

Firstly, Monday the 1st of March was the day we found out about Taylor's senior school place. After months of stressing about it, there I was at 12.10am on Sunday night logging in to the Essex Schools website. I couldn't believe he got the school we wanted! Still can't believe it really. It's second best in the area, and when you consider how bad a lot of the schools here are, this is a big deal. We've been very lucky.

I'm next on the list for big change. I'm leaving in thirty minutes for an interview. Then I have another interview tomorrow. Then, hopefully, I'll have another one in a few weeks time. Not sure what I'll do if I get more than one offer. Got to get the interviews out of the way first I guess.

No comments: