Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Try again...



...after the disappearing blog post debacle the other day I am a little wary. It was a seriously huge, photo filled affair which took me at least thirty minutes to upload, only for it to vanish into thin air. Annoyed was an understatement. It's taken me three days to get over the upset.

So, in December we went to the London Eye with my work;





Proof that I do actually have to do some work while I'm out on my jaunts...here I am shepherding some of my charges.



I'd probably lost the other 44 at this point. Wouldn't be the first time.


Then of course we had the mania that is known as Christmas Day. The children opened their sacks in the morning, then the rest of the family came over for dinner.




The food all cooked as well as can be expected, given the ongoing battle I have with my oven(the turkey took seven hours), although I did forget to cook the pigs in blankets. We opened our main presents after the dinner, and Ryan got to have a ride on his moped.



We are still waiting for his license to arrive so he still can't ride it freely on the road just yet. Good news for all members of the public.

1 comment:

Charmed by the Star Filled Texas Sky said...

Your blog is so awesome!! :)