Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Zombie

Sorry about the picture, but I thought Zombie Cat was quite cute. We've been back for two weeks now and I am just so tired and drained that I feel like a zombie. I don't even think it's the fact that I'm 11 weeks pregnant, I actually think it's the malaria tablets. They've just made us feel grim. I just can't be bothered to do anything at all.

So, what have we been up to? It was our anniversary on the 14th, we were so tired we almost forgot, but managed to drag our arses out of the house and went out to celebrate. It was also my late Nan's Birthday on the 16th August. I still miss her like crazy, I can't believe she won't be here to see the new baby. I secretly got Pete and I tickets to see Lee Evans last Sunday, he was so pleased and we had a really good time. My sides hurt from laughing so much.

I've taken the younger children out twice in the last week, trying to squeeze it all in before they go back to school. We went to a butterfly farm last week;




Then we went on the rides at Southend yesterday;




No comments: