Saturday, March 10, 2007

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside...


We've been to Shoebury beach with the kids today, where we had lots of fun trying to take each others eyes out with a stunt kite, and searching for interesting stones and fossils. It was a gorgeous day, spring has definitely sprung. I feel like I've got loads of sea air in me now, I bet I'll sleep well tonight. There was loads of old blue and white hand painted pottery washed up on the beach, so I picked some up. I wonder where the hell that came from?









Pete took me out for a meal for our anniversary tonight, to our favourite Italian restaurant in Billericay. It's only a Cafe Uno, so it's a chain restaurant, but the food is superb. We used to go there all the time, once upon a time when we had money. Then we had to rush back to Basildon to see Hot Fuzz at the cinema. It was hilarious, probably the stupidest film we've ever seen, but great all the same.

I'm now going to go and crack open a bottle of wine and get very pissed. :D

No comments: