Thursday, December 21, 2006

Yule


Today is Yule, so happy yule celebrations to all you pagans out there. I love yule, as it means the days are getting longer again and spring is on it's way.












Today is also 11 years since my horse Rose was put to sleep. Eleven years, that's such a long time. I still remember it as if it were yesterday. I was with her when she died, and for years afterwards I'd dream about it. It wasn't a very nice thing for a 15 year old to witness. I've always regretted not keeping a few strands of her tail or mane. I would've loved to have kept some.




I can't wait for work to be over at about 3pm tomorrow. I'm getting so excited now that all my shopping is finished. I wrapped the last 5 presents last night. I just need to buy the fresh food like vegetables, cream, ham and dips. I'll probably get that lot on Saturday.

Three days until Christmas!!!!!

No comments: